Directions to EAA
From Intersection of Hwy 41 and Hwy 44 in Oshkosh to GES Check-in:
- From I41/US 41, take exit 116 to Hwy 44 (South Park Ave). Turn NE towards town for .04 mi.
- At 1st. traffic light past overpass, turn left onto Knapp St. Rd.
for 0.1 mi. Bear left onto Poberezny Rd. and past EAA Museum for 0.6 mi.
- Turn left onto W Waukau Ave. for 0.6 mi., the right onto Forest
- Follow Forest Home to Schaick Ave for 0.35 mi.
- Turn left on Schaick Ave for 600 ft. Lot F is on your left.
You can try entering "1005 Schaick Ave, Oshkosh, WI" in your GPS. That should get you to the Lot F parking.
In Google Maps (only), enter this code in the search bar:
From Intersection of Hwy 41 and Hwy 26 south of Oshkosh to Gold lot:
- Take Co. N east over the overpass for about a mile to Knapp St. Rd.
- Turn left (north) onto Knapp St. Rd. for about a mile.
- Turn left (west) onto Ripple Rd for about 550 ft. Gold lot is on your right.
- The Gold lot is the large triangular field on your left. Watch for the entrance.
You can try entering "1399-1001 Ripple Rd., Oshkosh, WI" in your GPS. Look for the entrance.
In Google Maps (only), enter this codew in the search bar: