Stagehand Guide to the Resch Center
- Arrive early. Parking is available at the Lambeau Field lot.
- Enter the Resch Center at Security Door One on the north side of
the Resch Center along Lombardi Ave. by the WLUKTV 11 building.
- If it is your first time working, you will need identification to
fill out new hire paperwork. This could include: driver's license,
government issued photo ID, social security card, passport, tribal ID,
military ID, etc.
- Dress code: avoid shirts with offensive slogans. Shorts are
acceptable. A good pair of shoes is required: no open-toed or open-back
shoes. Most work is done inside the building but on occasion you do go
outside. Please note hardhats are required, which are supplied by the
- Recommended tools include crescent wrench, multi toolplier, 9/16
open end/box end wrench, and a pair of work gloves.
- Check in with the union steward and stay in the check-in area. No
- The steward or their assistant will give you further directions
and assign you to a crew.
- In the event you are going to be late or unable to work, please
contact the Business Agent as soon as possible at 920-479-5959. If you
no call, no show or are continuously late without notice, you will be
removed from the callist.
- There is a whiteboard hanging on the wall outside of Security One
facing the loading dock. This board has the name of your steward,
assistant steward, the time for load out, the event name, and when
paychecks will be mailed.
- Direct Deposit is available and recommended. It eliminates delays
and allows for quicker correction in the event of a payroll mistake.
You need your bank's routing number, account number, whether the
account is checking or savings. If you do not have a bank account, PMI
can set one up for you.
- The Business Agent will text or call you for future events.
Please respond in a timely manner even if you are not available.
- IATSE 470 has a website with a calendar of up-coming work and
educational information: www.ia470.com IATSE 470 also posts many useful
updates on Facebook.
Randal Darabosh: 920-479-5959